The winter transfer window is closed. But even in the transfer-free period, the rumor mill is churning. The March 21 transfer rumors.
The national player still has a contract with FC Bayern until 2026. It’s still loud sky a premature departure of the 27-year-old cannot be ruled out.
However, this is only in one scenario: If FCB decides between Gnabry and Leroy Sané, according to the report, the trend is “clearly towards Gnabry”. This is open to a change, it is said.
Six-time European Cup winners FC Sevilla have reacted to the ongoing sporting downturn and fired their coach Jorge Sampaoli. That was shared by Table 14. in the Spanish LaLiga on Tuesday after losing 2-0 to neighbors Getafe FC on Sunday. The 63-year-old Argentine took over the post in October.
Sevilla confirmed the Spaniard Jose Luis Mendilibar as Sampaoli’s successor in the evening. The 62-year-old has signed a contract until June 30. Mendilibar was sacked at Deportivo Alaves last April after just 12 games and has been without a club since.
“The fact that the team has not managed to move out of the lower echelons since he took office and the image the team has presented in recent games led to the decision,” the club wrote. One hopes for a reaction in the remaining twelve league games.
The four-time Europa League winner is far behind their own expectations this season, in the Champions League it was already over in the group stage. Sampaoli predecessor Julen Lopetegui had to step down following a 4-1 defeat by Borussia Dortmund.
Manchester United are apparently interested in the AS Monaco centre-back. How Foot Mercato reported, United officials have recently been in talks with Disasis environment about a possible transfer.
United are said to be looking for a new man for the center back as Harry Maguire and Phil Jones could leave the club in the summer. Disasi is reportedly high on the Red Devils’ wish list.
The 25-year-old Frenchman has recently been linked to Bayern Munich and Paris Saint-Germain.
The offensive player is still under contract with Ajax Amsterdam until 2025. The 22-year-old has 18 goals and five assists in 36 competitive games so far this season, which is why Borussia Dortmund, among others, should be keen on Kudus.
To the Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf However, when asked about his future plans, Kudus said: “I am currently very happy at Ajax.” A contract extension is also conceivable for the Ghanaian: “Why shouldn’t I want to extend it? I’m playing here and developing well.”
The Portuguese international, who has been on loan from Manchester City to FC Bayern since the winter, still faces an unclear future. According to a report by sky there is now a new prospect for Cancelo in FC Barcelona.
Accordingly, Barca asked about Cancelo and was on him. However, none of that would help if Bayern took the option to buy Cancelo for 70 million euros. sky had previously reported that this amount was out of the question for FCB. Rather, Bayern ManCity would negotiate freely should they decide to keep Cancelo in Munich.
For a long time it was assumed that the Frenchman could leave Bayern in the summer. Now the situation seems to have changed. This was confirmed by Pavard’s adviser Joseph Mohan at the Italian portal TuttoMercatoWeb.
According to Mohan, Pavard “has changed a lot since Julian Nagelsmann moved him from the right-back position to his original role of centre-back”. The agent continued: “In his position, which is in the middle of defence, he has found calm and composure and is undoubtedly happy there.”
In addition, the consultant looked to the future with clear words: “It is clear that now that Benjamin is playing the role he is entitled to, something will change for him too. I can say that after the two important Champions Leagues -matches with Bayern and will talk about it.”
The 24-year-old from FC St. Pauli is obviously very popular at VfL Bochum. That reports the Picture.
Daschner’s contract in Hamburg ends at the end of the season, so he would be available on a free transfer. Daschner, who has eight goals and four assists in 27 games this second division season, is said to want to switch to the Bundesliga.
PSG remain interested in signing the Zenit St. Petersburg striker. That reports Foot Mercato. Accordingly, there is still contact with the Brazilian’s advisors with a view to a change for the coming season.
Malcom was already a candidate at the Seine in January when PSG officials looked for a replacement for Pablo Sarabia, who had migrated to England. However, no transfer took place. According to the report, Malcom would like to make a move to play in Europe. Zenit is said to be calling for a fee of between 30 and 35 million euros for the right winger.
Schalke would like to keep the midfielder on loan from RB Leipzig. Krauss has been part of the S04 starting eleven in each of the 25 Bundesliga games.
Loud sky If the U21 national player, who is still under contract in Leipzig until 2025, would only be available then, he should not be relegated. In this case, three million euros would be due for Krauss, who would commit himself to Schalke until 2027. In addition, there are allegedly possible bonus payments of up to 1.5 million euros. Krauss is said to be willing to stay with the miners.
On Monday, The Athletic reported that Manchester City are said to have overtaken Liverpool in the transfer race for Dortmund. Real Madrid is apparently further in the raffle.
Now want too ESPN know that Man City are increasingly confident of being able to win over Bellingham. The US broadcaster also reports that City’s toughest competition is Real Madrid.
The Dutchman is only a reserve player at FC Bayern and has only played 157 minutes so far. In winter, Blind came from Ajax Amsterdam on a free transfer and signed a contract for six months.
It should be loud sky unlikely to be extended. Blind had been brought in for the injured Lucas Hernández (torn cruciate ligament).
Premier League club Crystal Palace are once again using Hodgson’s services as team manager. As the table twelfth announced, the 75-year-old will take over at the London club until the end of the season. Hodgson had been on the sidelines at Selhurst Park from 2017 to 2021, his successor Patrick Vieira was fired on Friday.
“Our only task now is to win games and get the necessary points to stay in the Premier League,” said the former England manager. Palace have not won in 12 games and are just three points above the relegation spot.
Inter Milan show keen interest in signing the French international striker from Borussia Mönchengladbach. Like the Italian sports daily Gazzetta dello Sport reported, Inter has already drawn up a concrete contract offer with an annual salary of five million euros.
Sports director Piero Ausilio contacted Thuram’s manager. Inter had already tried to get Thuram in the summer of 2021, but the negotiations ended after a cruciate ligament rupture in the 25-year-old. Thuram can leave Gladbach free of charge at the end of the season.